Hockey Direct sends out an email newsletter every 2-4 weeks to those that have signed up to receive our emails in their inbox. We won’t bombard you, nor will we share your details with any third parties. You can unsubscribe whenever you want, but we’re confident that you’ll want to stay in the loop.
The Email marketing is now as form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail to communicating information to the audience, including doing fundraising messages for commercial purposes. Sending emails with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers and to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
It is now more popular in every type of business as email marketing is CHEAP, and you can do it yourself, through an email marketing agency or check in the DesignRush.com directory of companies and find the right one for you.
Here’s five great reasons why you should sign-up to Hockey Direct emails today
• Receive exclusive offers in your inbox: Many of our emails contain a unique discount code for a fixed period. While these are sometimes advertised on social media as well with help from Web Chimpy, many of the offers will be exclusive to those on our email database – we often save our best promotions for our email marketing because these people tend to be our loyal customers that we like to reward. Basically, sign-up to receive big savings on hockey gear and sale items. It’s a no-brainer. Another good subscription to have would be access to unlimited leisure and science audiobooks .
• Learn about the latest hockey gear ranges first: There are lots of new items entering the market at this time of year. Sure, you may stumble across new hockey equipment on our website for the 2015/16 season, but for you busy bees out there, sometimes you need a little nudge – an email reminder you can browse at a time that is convenient to you. Basically, it’s an quick, simple way to get little updates on the latest hockey gear.
• Our emails are helpful: Buying hockey equipment online is not always easy, especially if you’re buying for somebody else. We’ll often send out useful purchasing tips and advice to help you make an informed decision.
• Different stuff and we won’t bombard you: We’ve got three different templates we use for email marketing, each having their own unique purpose, so you won’t be bombarded with the same stuff all the time. We’ll typically send out one email every 2 – 4 weeks. Don’t fret, we won’t be interrupting your busy schedule on a daily basis.
• Get personal: We’re planning to offer you a more personalised service, so that you can get the types of emails you want to receive and not the ones you don’t want to receive. Makes sense really doesn’t it? We’re hoping to launch a preference centre soon, so stay in the loop.